The «COMETA» moulding machines feature a totally new concept for compression moulding of rubber or vulcanised silicone technical articles, thermal hardened technical articles and diamond-dressed tools.
The COMETA moulding machine features a fixed or moving shoulder opening and closing system.
This system has already been widely used for over 15 years in the injection moulding machine sector for plastic materials where it has achieved extremely satisfactory results.
– All movements are controlled by absolute ultrasound transducers with a precision of one hundredth of a millimetre
– Touch-screen terminal for programming and control of all closing force, cycle time and temperature parameters. Plane stroke-ejector stroke etc.
– The touch screen terminal can save and store the various
production programmes so you can recall them whenever a specific production programme is to be repeated.
– The hydraulic unit, the electric panel and touch screen terminal are built-in to the machine to create a single, rational ensemble.
– CE Marking
– Totally innovative «OPEN-CLOSE» system
– Perfect moulding alignment
– Easy mould changeovers
– Smaller size compared to standard versions
– Possibility of maximising the exploitation of the dimensions of the hot plate
– Easier manual moulded part ejection
– Possibility to apply the vacuum bell even after the machine has been installed
– Easier maintenance
– Smaller bell volume compared to the standard version, with consequent reduction in time and energy consumptions to achieve the required vacuum
– Better moulded part quality thanks to the lack of oxygen
– The vacuum makes removal of the moulded part much easier
– Improved flow of mixes in the channels
– Removal of all problems caused by air: bubbles, joints, bleeding
– More homogeneous temperature throughout the mould
(between the centre and the outside)
– Almost complete decrease of fumes emitted following
absorption by the vacuum pump
– Mould cleaning: the mould cleaning ratio between traditional
moulding and vacuum bell moulding is 1 : 5 and this leads to
a consequent decrease in machine down-times
– Nowadays the moulding technology requires the use of
vacuum forming during the vulcanisation of special parts.
– Central ejector with 1 ejector point
– Central ejector with 5 ejector points
– Intermediate plate from the bottom
– Intermediate plate from the top
– Vacuum bell
– Magnetic plates
– Hot plates with T-shaped cavity