Minimum dimensions of the vertical injection moulding machine in terms of size, with integral vacuum chamber, capable of providing the best possible performance in terms of reliability, ease of use, requirements of current mixes and market quality demands; ideal for moulding components with metal, plastic or other inserts; the base, moulding machine head and the moving platen were designed following original concepts to offer high robustness with a load; the innovative design of the platen guarantees excellent alignment and parallelism of the die holder surfaces.
The injection unit is a fully tested FIFO unit with remarkable injection force that allows injection with a specific load on the material up to 2700 bars.
Due to the use of difficult mixes, i.e. those with high viscosity levels which tend to encounter pre-reticulation due to rapid acceleration, we have developed a temperature control system to achieve and effective thermoregulation. This provides high levels of flexibility and the possibility of using large moulds even with particularly difficult mixes.
The electronic control unit aims to meet the most sophisticated demands in terms of connectivity and sharing; all the parameters are controlled via PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) guaranteeing interconnection of the IT and logistics systems in the factory with remote loading of programs for each mould using a simple and intuitive interface between man – machine that integrates with the electronic maintenance, electronic diagnostic and remote control systems, guaranteeing continuous monitoring of the working conditions and the process parameters through devices, instrumentation and intelligent components.
– Totally innovative «OPEN-CLOSE» system
– Perfect moulding alignment
– Easy mould changeovers
– Smaller size compared to standard versions
– Possibility of maximising the exploitation of the dimensions of the hot plate
– Manual extraction of the moulded piece highly facilitated due to operator proximity.
– Possibility to apply the vacuum bell even after the machine has been installed
– Easier maintenance
The hydraulic unit, the vacuum forming system, the electric panel and touch screen terminal are built-in to the machine to create a single, rational ensemble. All movements are controlled by high resolution absolute ultrasound transducers. Rapidity and efficacy of vacuum forming at levels never achieved before. CE marking for compliance with “Machinery Directive”. The production capacity varies according to the materials used, the morphological and weighted characteristics of the article to be produced and the professional skills of the operator.
– Rapidity and efficacy of vacuum forming levels
– Hydraulic movement of the intermediate ejectors inside the vacuum chamber with standard moulds which need no particular prearrangements
– Possibility to use brushes in the horizontal injection moulding machines without affecting the vacuum seals
– Use of all types of standard non-dedicated moulds
– Process window on the vacuum bell for visual control
– No degassing limit in terms of quantity, size and precision
Alongside the compression moulding system we have successfully developed an integrated vacuum injection moulding system with moving walls.
– guarantees high structural robustness
– maintains deformation unchanged of the structural materials of the moulding machine over time.
– reduces machine dimensions
– improves ergonomics and access by the operator to the mould zones
– simplified application of the integrated vacuum thereby al lows recovery and filtration of the fumes and dust deriving from the moulding process.
• Because nowadays wasting time is too expensive.
• Because nowadays the market is increasingly demanding
• Because the vacuum achieved with the old seal on the mould is not a very accurate vacuum.
• Because vacuum forming with the CDG system is easy.
• Because it allows you to use any mould even with multiple plates without having to adapt the vacuum.
• Because nowadays there is no time to waste with technicians that have to perform endless test runs.
• Because nowadays the vacuum chamber is a simple accessory on a perfect and high speed moulding machine.
• Because it is logical and necessary in an ISO 9000 standard and similar systems.
• Because it is logical when moulding with open moulds.
• Because it allows trouble-free and accurate degassing.
We have finally put a stop to a long-standing problem concerning rubber moulding: the evacuation of the air from the moulds. With this patented system, our customers have recreated added value working with direct and injection moulding machines. Integrated vacuum chamber moulding is not limited to avoiding rejects caused by the air remaining in the moulds, but it improves and revolutionises the entire moulding procedure, recreating a decidedly improved man-machine relationship to the advantage of productivity. This is achieved because we are not proposing a simple vacuum chamber, but an integrated system where the moulding machine and vacuum bell are designed as a single unit to achieve superior production and maximum productivity.
The best testimonies of this success are our customers who, thanks to this moulding system, have never encountered critical moments or down-times in their work. It is therefore truly worth while spending a few hours of your time to verify the efficacy of this original integrated vacuum moulding system.