The “COSMI” range machines, a product of CDG TRADING’s experience, are presses designed to meet the most diverse requirements based on the types of products to be made, the type of material to be used and the area of production. Here are some examples of where the “COSMI” range machines can be used:
– in the diamond tool sector for the production of wheels, disks, etc.;
– in the domestic sector for the production of mats for bathtubs, shower trays, sinks, etc.;
– in the footwear industry for the manufacture of PV, TR and TPU products, such as thin sheets for subsequent trimming or die-cutting;
– for the manufacture of technical items in vulcanised rubber.
The “COSMI” range machines are produced in two versions:
– compression, with hot plates or cold plates or thermoregulated plates;
– horizontal injection, with “piston-screw” chambers sized in accordance with the client’s requirements.
The base, the front and the moving table, in terms of the shapes and sizing of the structure, have been designed with computer simulations, using sophisticated calculation programmes and thus achieving the maximum strength between the plates.
The movements and the pressing power are controlled by a latesttechnology hydraulic system which enables an extremely smooth dynamic movementwith the possibility of high-precision decompression and degassing, both in the power and in the measurements.
All of the hydraulic systems, including the hydraulic control unit, the electrical panel and the control panels, are built into the machine to form a single unit, making it easier to transport, install, assemble and move if necessary even after installation.
Programming and controlling the terminal, with the Touch Screen, is extremely easy and it is possible to save parameters relating to over 1,000 items produced.
The machine is certified in compliance with European Union directives (EC).
– Injection assembly
– Middle plate
– Hot plates
– Magnetic hot plate
– Tender carriage